This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Need 10k investor? Amazing opportunity.

Hi, Im a film maker and MMA instructor (Mixed Martial Arts). I have a film project, all organised and ready to go that already has alot of interest with buyers, I just need a 'kick start' financialy to get it done quickly and efficiently.

Basicaly, MMA is the fastest growing sport in the world right now, outselling the world Major league baseball on USA PPV last year with up to 20 MILLION sales PER SHOW!

I currently work filming many of the UK shows and have made documentarys with some of the biggest names in the sport.

I have put together a mini series featuring the best MMA fighters and gyms in the world and have had personal invites from the biggest names in the business. Names equivelant to Beckham, Ronaldo if this were football!

I already have a PPV outlet nearly built to sell the show through which will be launched through advertising on all the biggest MMA community sites in the world. These reach 1.5 million MMA fans direct each month each. Even with a 1% market of the 20million who already use PPV to view the largest MMA show, the potential for return on this show is huge.

I have had confirmation from the biggest names in the sport that they would like to feature on this show. This has never been done before!

Market is enormous in the USA, also in Japan, Brazil. Is also big in UK, EU, Russia, Korea... Huge potential. Can do it on my own but have already put all my funds into my own equipment to make a living filming already. Looking for a kickstart partner!

Any interest just let me know...
Thanks for listening - Tim.
Daihlo@gmail.com
Connector
I have emailed you.
Maven
Hi,

Please email me with your business plan and details of the business % you are offering.

ventures@gallagher-group.net

Sean
Starting Out
Looks good, ship me some more details to robert@hotchkiss-online.org.uk

One thing.."equivilent to Beckham", i presume you mean in ranking in their relevenat sport? Becuase i doubt there is anyone in MMA who is worth as much as a brand etc. (can't remember the figures on beckham, but he was huge, biggest sport star brand or something?)

Cheers
Maven
Sounds great.

Im a big MMA fan but unfoetunately do not have funding available at present.

Hope it works out for you, I will look forward to seeing it.