This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Web Domain & Hosting.

Hi,

I have posted previous but not had many replies so am writing again!

I am starting up my own beauty business in July 2008 and am looking for a professional looking site that clients can use to search the services we offer and book and pay for a treatment online.
I have discussed this with a person prior and am happy with what they said but am still a little confused.

I found a domain and hosting company called fortunecity and i think their prices seem pretty reasonable - does anyone know anything about this company or any bad reveiws?

Thanks
Connector
Hi Elmo2008,

I've not hard of this company but I do ave clients that have signed up to similar companies and have found that the servers are slow and if they ever have any issues then they struggle to resolve them especially with the company being based in the USA.

My suggestion would be to go with www.openmindhosting.co.uk a UK based reliable provider with a helpful support department.

Hope this helps

Regards

Nathan

Latest Projects - Loudmouth | Make Up Artist Of The Year

Contact - 0121 314 0390 | info (at) bluecubemedia.co.uk | Website Design Birmingham
Connector
Professional looking sites don't come "cheap", however there are plenty of people that are great at websites- such as the chap above Nathan.