This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Anyone interested in becoming a hypnotist (altered)

Hi, i am looking for people who would like to set up a business in the hypnosis industry. I want to help groups of 5 set-up there own clinic. I am offering my services for free to anyone who may be interested. I will help you until the clinic is set-up and running and you are confident to continue without me.

I need groups of 5 people in the same area so you can work along side each other, the first person to sign up will be the focus of the area intended but on the other hand if 5 people from the same area apply then these 5 people will get priorty.

I hope to help as many people as possible so please dont be dishearted if you are not one of the first to be selected.

There is no previous knowledge of hypnosis needed as full training is given from start to finish.

I understand you may be asking yourself why i am doing this, but there is a simple answer to that, it is because i can, and not many if anybody will.

The only thing i ask in return is that each clinic that is set up has atleast 1 open to all day (free help) a week, for the people that need help but have trouble financialy.
Can I just say that this poster has prior permission.

And I am very interested in the idea! I'm in Plymouth (Devon), am I allowed to participate?

Connector
Did she hypnotise you first?
Quote:
Originally posted by shamrocker
Did she hypnotise you first?
You're just jealous lol

Quote:
Originally posted by Widgey
Can I just say that this poster has prior permission.

And I am very interested in the idea! I'm in Plymouth (Devon), am I allowed to participate?
Yes ov'course Welcome aboard.

There are 4 places left for the Plymouth area, if you are in this area please state in reply. Thanks.
Connector
LOOK INTO MY EYES

NOT AROUND MY EYES

LOOK INTO MY EYES

no.
Connector
I think it would be very interesting to understand your motives.

People are alway suspicious of anything "free", so would you care to share your passion and expand on why you are putting yourself out in this manner?

From your post it would appear that you want to help people which is somethign I know well - I certainly wouldn't post on here just for the number of books I sell through the forum!
Quote:
Originally posted by richardh
LOOK INTO MY EYES

NOT AROUND MY EYES

LOOK INTO MY EYES

no.
Lol theres no need to look into anyones eyes although if thats the way you wanna do it go for it just be sure not to blink lol
Quote:
Originally posted by James Smith
I think it would be very interesting to understand your motives.

People are alway suspicious of anything "free", so would you care to share your passion and expand on why you are putting yourself out in this manner?

From your post it would appear that you want to help people which is somethign I know well - I certainly wouldn't post on here just for the number of books I sell through the forum!
Hi James, yes your right people do get suspicious when you get something for nothing but it is good that we do because all the scams that are out there is unbelievable and we have to cover ourselfs.

Ever since i can remember i have wanted to help people, in no specific way, i didn't know why i wanted to help people, to be honest i still dont, maybe it is something to do with a past life who knows, i guess its the feeling i enjoy, to know you have helped someone when no one else will or simply when they just need a helping hand.

Now i could go into this alot deeper but i dont want to boar you with my endless chatter lol.

Hope that clears a few things up for you.