This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Affordable blog design for everyone

hey guys, I recently started ***SNIP*** the449.com and wanted to offer everyone a £50 discount on a fully functional, custom designed/developed blog.

Your blog can be used as a powerful marketing tool, or as a traditional brochure website. We take care of all the technical stuff, so all you need to do is write great content.

Anyway, if you email me at ***SNIP***

You can find out more about what we do at ***SNIP***.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!
Nice work and offer Chris but unless you've run this through the mods first it's gonna get snipped
Connector
Chris,

Any offers you have must be authorised by EmmaLivewire before it can be posted on the forum. As a rule of thumb, unless you are offering something for free it will probably not be granted authorisation because we would end up being over run with offers (adverts) and the forum exists as a means of offering or requesting advice, not for advertising our services. You can however place your latest offer in your signature (but don't go over the top) which will be very effective if you are an active forum user.