This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
A Big Thanks

I know I cannot post URL as it is a type of advertisement but I want to say a HUGE THANKS to all Shell

I am now happy with what I have accomplished.

Although it is a small step it is a big one for me and I could not of done it without people and although some experiences throughout the last year, which I cannot change, I think they have helped me.

A few people I have now lost for ever as people I could network and discuss things with but although It was upsetting to lose them I am glad in a way as I would not be here today.

Can I list user names?
Connector
Hey man,

Glad to hear that you are happy in what you have achieved so far. There are a lot of good people out there and especially on here that give there time with advice and knowledge. It is a great forum and I just hope that it continues to grow as it is doing

ALways believe in yourself mate and always tell yourself you can do anything you want to. Be the best you can. This is what I tell myself everyday no matter what happens

Hope this helps mate.

Damion.
Connector
I'm not entirely sure how you can be glad that you've lost valuable and expert advice from key members here but not to worry...

Best of luck...
Guru
Phil I see where you are coming from but with out making the mistakes i would not be here today