This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Business Credit Card

Hi, as i will be in business I will be using a business credit card. Can any one recommend a good card or bank they have been using?? I was with tesco when i was a sole trader and they were great- they gave loads of rewards (so if your a sole trader check them out- they do a great 2% off petrol ), but they dont do cc for limited companies. Any suggestions??
Connector
Limited companies generally have to use their own bank's card as they are paid off in full every month.

There is no reason you cant have a personal card that you use exclusively for the business. It saves a lot of agro with guarantees etc and if you dont have the cash you can just pay a minimum.
To my mind, the ideal credit card you must look for, is one without any annual fee, as well with a low or 0% introductory interest rate.
As for most popular and reputable providers, you can choose one among : Bank of America, Citi, Amex.

Particularly the first one is more reliable. Anyhow it's my own opinion.

www.vfraud.com - Anti Fraud System, reduce chargeback's.