This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Banned
150k a year

I been searching the internet of bussiness oportunies of a while. i came across a website which is making about 150k a year just form a computor program what the site offers, is web site monitoring the web address is www.websitepulse.com
Is there any one on this forum who could write a computor program to do the same as websitpulse?
and how much will it cost?
website monitoring software!!

The software describes on the www.websitepulse.com website is not that difficult to write. That's area I am concerned with. However its not just a case of having the software in place and
the rest being a piece of cake.

A decent rate for this software would be £400 for each protocol
listed on that website e.g. HTTP, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, SSH and so on.
Away from supporting each protocol, the raw logging and alerts
core of the system could be done for around £2000. These
are off the top of my head based on what I read on the www.websitepulse.com website.

The benefits of this site are obviously that its online and automated. This means that the service can be based in America
and monitor sites in Croatia. Its all about marketing and selling a proper and complete service.

Remy Martin
remy.martin@talk21.com
Banned
programming

Parabola If you have the software What else would you need to make it successful. how would you market it. Parabola where did you learn about computer programming and computers generally. I'm ignorant about computers at the moment.but trying to learn more.