This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Is Eco2you there?

Sorry everyone but i've been trying to get to one person inparticular but if you can help answer my problem you are more than welcome.

Right eco2you a couple of weeks ago you posted how you had a premium number or something similar could you please tell me on who gave you a premium line and how does it work as i've just been ripped off £45 and am at my wits end!!!

Thanks shola.
Connector
I don't know if this is what you mean but it might help (and it's free) www.callcentrefree.co.uk
Connector
Hi,

Can you please reference the thread?

What do you mean ripped off, and how does this relate to me?

Just re-read that.. so your not saying I ripped you off, lol!

I have a Skpe in line which gives me an 01273 Number, which costs about £23, and then paid for an 0845 Number for £24.95.

I can give you the address of the 0845 people if you want.

Its worked really well for me so far.

Just as a sidenote, I avoided 0844, 0871 and 0870 numbers because Ofcom are looking into re-regulating these numbers.

They have agreed to leave 0845 alone for the next two years before another review.
Connector
Hi,

OFCOM are looking to change 0870 at present. It is advisable to sign up for an 0871 number before next year as they will be under the control of the ICSTIS and will probably require a certificate for new connections.

0844 are not having any changes and neither are 0845 due to the large amount of dial up users still using them for internet and other services.

If you are just looking for a local rate number or a routing system then check out the links in my sig, 0844 receptionist is a free service and can be linked to your current landline.
Starting Out
Thank you so much tara,eco2you and iccomms
I never even knew there were company's giving out 0844 numbers for free, i'll probably stick to an 0845 number since the ICSTIS are not changing anything
Thank you so much 8)