This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
wahey&feedback please

my (intial holding page is up and running now) so i'd like to welcome you all to it and have a look and let me know what you think. its very sparse because it is a pre-press release site and the concept is that you control the bar etc. i've put the link in my signature and also to the facebook page.

we've miracoluosly already had a bit of PR in the london lite (free evening paper for all of london) a couple of weeks back(without even requesting it)
Connector
hi , looks intresting , i joined your facebook group , i am a member of facebook , look me up

good luck
dave
Connector
It looks like a black box.

I'm clutching at straws here, however, I'm just guessing your motive for posting a black box was to get people from the forum to sign up with their email address?

Free Business Advertising | UK Business Directory
Local Business Directory | UK Business Directory | Free PC Tools
Lifetime Links | Cooking Recipes | Dessert recipes | 10,000 directories
Guru
its just really the logo at the moment, its basically a transition site between facebook and the full blown website.
Connector
Hi,

Have to say, fantastic idea, wish I'd thought of that!!

One thing I'm curious about - if there are that many people how are decisions going to be made...is it purely by majority vote? Who decides on the options to vote for in the first place?

Laura
Guru
Hi, to answer your questions, it will have an exceutive committee, which will also be appointed (either through election or random lottery of shareholders) they will meet monthly. They will then select normally 5 ideas from a forum of created ideas for it to go through to voting.

there will be set votes also such as drinks, food selection, staff etc the more regular ones.

The voting we are using is single transferable voting so it is a majority verdict rather than first past the post, e.g. a majority will be please with it as it takes in preference voting.