This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Business birthrate strategy

Hi...I am a student at University in Belfast studying marketing....unfortuntately I have to repeat a bit of work by friday or else I have failed the year...

I was wondering if anyone on here could help me out a bit....

I am interested in finding out about business birthrate strategy and sources where i can find more out about it...i did a google on it and couldn't find too much information.

Here is my coursework question:

Describe and justify what you believe should be the main ingredients in a business birth rate strategy

Relate your answer to a region with which you are familiar (1500 words).

As I live in Northern Ireland maybe relate it to there?

what should be the main ingredients in a business birth rate strategy?

p.s. I'd like to mention i have access to various literature on marketing and electronic journals and will gladly help out anyone with any information i can provide for them via these.
Maven
Hey Lenny,

Dunno if it'll help but you could try Invest NI on bedford street there bound to have loads of stats and reason for birth rates, alternatively, and possibly equally as useless try the local enterprise agencies they run the start a business program on behalf of the government and will have a fair idea of what makes people go self employed.

might help might not
Starting Out
cheers andy...i have emailed them to see if they can help out and i will give them a call on monday...got some print outs from bbc websites etc but was looking to see if there were any academical journals on the subject in relation to here. your post was appreciated greatly.
Connector
hiya lenny, i found a bit of info that might help you out a bit, good luck with your work.

http://www.scottish-enterprise.com/s...e_strategy.htm
Starting Out
cheers lads for the help....i emailed livewire and they got back to me with some info they did with invest ni.

If anyone has anything else tho feel free to post.