This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

ailsw18 ailsw18 is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Website advice

I have been contacted recently to do a simple website for a adult telephone service.

Can anyone tell me if there is any license i need to buy or some kind of insurance that covers myself to do such sites, or if it is up to the client . Any advice or help on how things like this work would be appreciated before i decide whether to take this job or not.

Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
nathanp nathanp is offline
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 202
Your client will need to check with his or hers web host. Some allow web sites to be of adult nature others don't.
Reply With Quote
level200 level200 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 223
I agree with nathanp, designing the site is not a problem as long as all the images are royalty free. Hosting could be an issue as most UK hosts do not allow adult content.
Web Design and Hosting:

Join our Nintendo Wii community:
Reply With Quote
rockable rockable is offline
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 56

If you have indemnity insurance, it may be worth a quick call to your insurance company to check there is no small print against sites of this nature.


High Quality Technology Ltd

Web Design | Email | Hosting & Domain Registration | Content Management

5000 A5 Flyers - £105.63 - inc vat & delivery
1000 Letterheads - £96.20 - inc vat & delivery
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Copyright Shell LiveWIRE 2005-2009