This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Looking for Investment

I already have a few successful business in publishing and email marketing with a touch of Web Development.

We are in the process of building a video/community site for a client who no longer wishes to invest in the concept.

Heres the product

***LINK SNIPPED***

The current product application is for Actors, Actresses and performers; the client that this application was being built for is now procrastinating so I need to find someone who wishes to finance it through the continued build and beta testing phases.

The investor doesnt necessarily need to be interested in this niche market, its more about seeing the value in the engine that runs the site which can be white labelled for any video/community application.

Ive also thought that this could be used as a casting tool for products such as X Factor, Big Brother and the like with a user payment model ensuring those who wish to upload their audition would make an automated monthly payment if required this payment system is almost complete.

The project, if financed, is about three weeks away from completion to the beta testing stage.

I need to find funding for it within the next 10 days.

Think you'd like to be involved and have a few 's to have a punt - get in touch.

I probably won't be coming back here so please email me at don [at] wizemail [dot] co [dot] uk

I look forward to hearing from you.
All The best,
Donny
Connector
Clipshare?

http://lightside.clipsharedemo.com/

Starting Out
Yep, but the software is dire - we've put several weeks of development time into it to get it this far.

The CSS don't work, the player is no good etc etc. We've taken the majority of the bugs out and close to getting it to Beta testing.

The alternative would be to charge out this work to other clipshare purchasers that cannot get their to work.

Best,
D.
www.wizemail.co.uk
Connector
Sorry, I've had to snip the link to your site as it breaches the anti self-promotion rules of the forum. It's a borderline case in my view, but nevertheless, other similar posts have been snipped in the past.

EDIT: Also, I've decided to close the post as we do not encourage new users to just drop into the forum to post a business opportunity and then disappear without making any real contribution to the discussion aspect of the forum.