This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Tyler
Feedback please... PrintGO

SNIP
Connector
"ontime" isn't a word
Connector
I think your site is VERY good... I like it.

Well done, I hope it goes well.

G

You can get paid for your friends playing games on your site:

http://www.uvme.biz/74994GA
Click on the link and watch the video.
Connector
It's alright.

I'm not being funny as I really couldn't care less, I think the rule is stupid. But just wondering how other people have posted practically exactly the same post saying 'what do you think of my site?' etc. and they have their threads locked for posting a link in their opening post, but you are allowed? Just saying...
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by mediaroots
It's alright.

I'm not being funny as I really couldn't care less, I think the rule is stupid. But just wondering how other people have posted practically exactly the same post saying 'what do you think of my site?' etc. and they have their threads locked for posting a link in their opening post, but you are allowed? Just saying...
I think the rule makes sense. Otherwise we get people signing up saying 'please look at my site' when really its just them trying to advertise their own site.

By only allowing people who have been members for a while to ask for reviews, we can be sure that it is more genuine.

You can get paid for your friends playing games on your site:

http://www.uvme.biz/74994GA
Click on the link and watch the video.
Entrepreneur
There are a few bugs when running it in firefox, mainly FAQ root section it came up. Just to let you know. Might be my browser playing up..
Jagalaw
Connector
Personally I think the site needs a footer, don't know why, I guess it just stops a bit suddenly at the bottom.

You also need some direct links to your best products on the main page, like quick links, especially as the navigation is a bit fancy (stops people viewing on mobiles or blackberrys)

Other than that its rather good :-D
Connector
Tyler,
You know the rules so I'm going to have to issue you a warning:

This is your first official warning. You have failed to comply with the rules of the Shell Livewire Discussion Forum.

Your post has contravened the rule on self promotion

One further offence and you will be permanently banned from the Forum. You will receive no further warnings; a ban will be implemented with immediate effect.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of the Forum rules and board usage: http://www.shell-livewire.org/forum...aq&page=2#rules

Forum Rules
The rules below govern the Shell LiveWIRE discussion forum. Your use of the discussion forum will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
* Do not use any obscene or offensive language, or place any material that is libellous, abusive, hateful, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable.
* Always treat others with respect.
* Do not adopt an inappropriate user name (i.e. one that is offensive).
* Shell LiveWIRE do not endorse any companies, individuals or organisations using this forum.
* Do not treat the forum simply as advertising space for your business. (Shell LiveWIRE are however happy for users to offer their business services in response to questions posted on the forum. Under these circumstances, users are contributing to the discussion, as opposed to merely advertising.)

Discussion forum contents reflect the views of individual participants only. Shell LiveWIRE bears no responsibility for the accuracy of participant's comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results. Remember you can never be sure that people who you meet online are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or with whom they are affiliated. Should you wish to arrange a meeting then it is advisable not to go alone.

I would ask that you respect the Forum and its users. It is a valuable resource for many businesses and young entrepreneurs. Any valid advice and support you can offer to other users will be welcomed
Closed Thread