This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
managed office prices

Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much i should reasonably expect to pay per week for a managed office space. I am looking for 1 or ideally 2 desks in aberdeen. Internet and telephone are the only real requirements

many thanks

ps. im not lazy i have googled this but i cant find any prices without signing up to spam lists
Connector
Re: managed office prices

Quote:
Originally posted by nemesis
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much i should reasonably expect to pay per week for a managed office space. I am looking for 1 or ideally 2 desks in aberdeen. Internet and telephone are the only real requirements

many thanks

ps. im not lazy i have googled this but i cant find any prices without signing up to spam lists
Regus office are anything from £600 upwards plus Broadband plus phones plus calls - they even charge you for walking on teh carpets!!!

MLS quoted me around £300 for a double occupancy office inc Broadband and Phones.

I think a lot depends on your area.

Steve
Connector
oh, I forgot. Expect to pay around two months deposit and a month in advance before moving in. Its a serious expense for any business so i'd shop around first, see if you can share with someone maybe.

Steve
Connector
A local centre charges £140 p/w for a 230sqft office... but we are a bit out in the country

Hope that helps!

Josh
Connector
are those prices per week steve?

at that cost i think ill just buy a small place for a few K and be on the property ladder at least !!