This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
anyone looking to build their PR portfolio?

Hello everyone

I have just started a new company and looking for some help with the PR side.

As an image and lifestyle consulting service, exclusively for men, its a relatively new concept that i think would interest the media.

The problem is as a start up i don't really have the budget to take on an established PR company at full rate, so i was hoping to find an eager PR expert who may be looking to build their portfolio. I am not expecting someone to do all the PR and dedicate all of their time to this... I do have some contacts and a few ideas myself but feel having someone else on board will increase my chances for success and in turn will increase credabilty and gain recognition for anyone who does get involved.

So if there is anyone out there who is looking for an exciting addition to their portfolio please get in touch.

Alternatively if anyone has any advice, i would love to hear it.

Thanks
Lisa
Tyler
I've recently been talking to Andy, at 10Yetis. They offer a press release for £350, but you only pay 25% to start with, and the rest after the press release is in use and you are getting sales.

www.10yetis.co.uk

andy @ 10yetis.co.uk

HTH

Cheers,
Tyler
Connector
Andy at 10yetis is highly recommended, they recently got us featured in The Sun and The Times newspapers ;-)

----------------------------------------------