This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Hosting Wanted!

Afternoon Chaps and Chapettes.

I'm looking for a hosting company who's may be willing to provide a bit space on their server for FREE for a non-profit, non business related project I planning in a week or so time.

It's not actually to hold a website its just to hold some files that can be downloaded, modified and then uploaded.

Theres probably a 101 free hosting account providers out there but I need something reliable and that can give the project a bit cred.

If anyone can do this it would be much appreciated, email me and I can drop you more details if needed.

lee {at} mrleesimpson.co.uk

Cheers

Lee
Connector
You seem to have a few websites on the go, won't your current host help you out?

If not maybe you should speak to openmind about switching hosts to him. I'm sure if he was hosting your sites and you asked for a favour like that he would help you out. I may be wrong but he's a good guy, some say he's rather openminded too.

Tyler
Hi Lee,

Feel free to drop me an email with some more info at tyler @ webtotal.co.uk (remove spaces). Sure I can help you out here. Can probably also beat your existing hosting prices if you're interested.

Regards,
Tyler
Connector
Lee,

If you move your other sites over to one of our paid hosting accounts, I wouldn't have a problem with some free space/bandwidth

Email me on sales @ openmindhosting.com with some more info and I'll see what I can do for you...
Connector
cheers guys.

Dave @ High Quality Technology Ltd is going to hook me up with some space to get me through.

My hosting company are fine, but I doubt I'd get anything free from them. Plus I'm maxed out as far a space goes.

Thanks again

Lee