This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
aloe vera gel & plastic bottles!

Hi everyone

This is my first post & I'm hoping someone can help......

Just to give you a quick background...... I'm in the process of developing products to be used on the skin for a variety of reasons.

I'm looking for aloe vera gel - as close to the actual inner leaf gel (squeezed straight from the leaf!) that I can get, at a reasonable price. I've not been having much luck on the net so if anyone can recommend somewhere that they know of that would be great!

I'm also looking for empty plastic bottles with flip-lids. I need a small amount at first but with a view to becoming a regular buyer.... does anyone have any suggestions?

I will also be looking for a logo designer in the near future so will definitely keep this forum in mind, I've seen some really impressive designs!

Sorry, I'm rambling on a bit now LOL! It would be lovely to hear from anyone with any suggestions though! Thanks :-)
Connector
aloe gel is quite expensive, you can get big tubs of the juice (100% aloe) quite cheap but how they turn it into gel I'm unsure.
Own a pet in Yorkshire? Click here
Connector
www.GoldAloeVera.com - 100% aloe inner leaf.

Deren

PS: Get in touch with me at sales@printempire.co.uk if you like, seen as you're thinking of starting up your own aloe biz.

The Home of Low-Cost, High-Quality Printing for Small Businesses!
Connector
Hi

try these guys (see link) for plastic bottles not sure whether they are the cheapest though.

http://www.aromantic.co.uk/frameset....Fcategory%3D18
Starting Out
cheers everyone

Thanks a lot for your help Nick, Deren & BrightonBelle, I appreciate it :-)
Entrepreneur
Cosmetics

Hi Cate,

l have been running my own cosmetics company for 5yrs now. lf there's anything you're wanting to ask - just shout. Would be glad to help and pass on some of my 5yrs experience.

Adrian
www.natural-skincare-product.com
Exclusive Skincare Products
Starting Out
Hi Adrian,

Thanks a lot for your offer of help. I do have a couple of questions that you might be able to help me with so it would be brilliant if I could take you up on that!

I had a look at your website & I would REALLY appreciate calling on your business experience.

Would it be OK for me to contact you directly via one of the email addresses on your site, or I'll post my own email here if you prefer?

I look forward to hearing from you!