This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

UK wholesale tyre network

need advise on current specifications of tyres for vehicles from cars to trucks. what are the current popular sizes. wholesalers and distributers in uk. types of brands and popularity.
Connector
the most common car tyre size at the moment i would say would be a 205 55R16V
for trucks 295 80R22.5

i'd be here for hours listing all the brands, ive worked in the tyre business for 5 years and still come across one new brand a week at least.

you can buy a database of tyre sizes, along with the major manufactures models but your looking at around £35000 or thats the rough price we were quoted 3 years ago.

whats popular is very subjective depending on who you ask. And the more popular makes in car tyres dont match the truck market.

tyre manufactures arent the most helpful people when it comes to extracting data out of them.

what do you need the information for? if i knew i might be able to point you in the right direction.