This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Contract help - outsourced deve work

hello.

Hope you can help.

A friend of mine has a little IT company which he runs on the side of his full time job, he does a bit of web design and stuff with it. Hes now got a number of large projects outsourced from a local company who don't have the skills to do it.

So the client is paying the local company (companyA) who will then pay my friends company (companyB).

I'm now doing work through my friends company so I have a vested interest in his success. I'm trying to get hime to draw up a proper contract with companyA.

So basically I'm looking for help with the wording on a contract to include things like:

1) CompanyA pays companyB on completion of the project, irrelevant of whether client pays companyA. SO if the original client tries to scrtew them, we don't lose out.

2) Wording to cover "up front" payments and a sign off procedure between us and companyA and companyA and the client.

ta y'all

CB
Connector
anyone?
I would recommend against trying to draft your own terms without legal training. We have a range of ready-to-use contracts that we can provide and/or adapt to suit your needs as you wish. Please call or email through my profile if you would like further details and to discuss costs.

: : IR35 Advice for Freelancers : :
: : Contracts for IT & E-Commerce : :
: : Advice & Contracts for Recruiters : :