This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Banned
want to buy goods from China?

Hi,

I wonder if anybody want to buy goods from China.

I will run the business in a few weeks and I hope I can find some buyer here.

I can import fishing tackles and accessories, wedding dresses, Chinese dresses, woolen sweaterS, sports bags, outdoor products such as tents, chairs and tables, mobil accessories, gifts including embroidery products, Chinese/Japanese paper fans, purses, chinese dolls, necklaces, bracelets, rings and earings, etc.

If you can get in touch with me, I will really appreciate your kindness. Thanks

Ying
Maven
Goods from China

Hi Ying,

I maybe interested in some items please post your email address so I can email you to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you.

Kind regards xxx
Starting Out
Hi ying

I am very interested in importing goods from China, I have actually been in contact with a few companies out there.

Please email me at savvyaccessories@hotmail.com

thanks

' The Best Fashion and Home Accessories on the Web for the Fashion Savvy Lady!

www.misssavvy.com
Banned
buy goods from China 2

Hi,

My email address is zouying0308@hotmail.com Also you can contact me by phone 0191/2891768 or 07904470395, I would like to hear from you.

And our website will be available soon, so I hope anyone who wants to buy Chines products feel free to get in touch with me, I won't let you down.

Thanks.

Ying
Banned
thanks

Hi, Shaheen,

I already sent you a mail and would you like to tell me what kind of things you are looking for? I would like to help you to find nice products with competitive prices from China.

Thanks for your mail and I will wait for your reply.

Best Regards

Ying
Entrepreneur
would also like to know what kind of stuff youve got ...
email me at leemarcgoodman@hotmail.com

cheers
Lee
I am also interested. I am particularly interseted in chinese clothes such as long dresses and kimonos. I am still in the early stages of producing a business plan but any info such as prices/ quantities minimum orders etc would be great.
thans
Gavs
Banned
About Chinese dresses

Hi, Gavs,

Thanks for your mail. About the Chinese dresses, if you want to order, normally the really good quality silk ones are around £35 to £80. The MOQ is 500 pcs. And the cotton or other material ones are much cheaper than silk ones. So, really it depends what kind of quality and material you want to get.

But I think if you are really interested in that and want to order quite a lot, we can discuss the prices again and try to get the best deal for you.

If you want to, I can send you some photo samples. I do have some samples in hand at the moment, and in a few weeks, I have some more dresses coming.

So, keep in touch with me. If you are ready, I can help you to choose the dresses no matter what kind you want.

Anyway, looking forwards to your reply.

Regards

Ying
Maven
Ying

Hi Ying,

I've emailed you with some info of the goods I'm interested in.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards xx
Banned
to business lady

Hi, Dear business lady, are you Razhel?

(I am confused now, hehe. )

If you are Razhel, I 've already replied your mail and because of my silly computer, I can't send you some photos, I am really sorry for that. But I will try it again later on and at most next Monday, you will receive my mail including the photos, ok?

Thanks for your mail and have a nice weekend

Ying
Banned
To all of kind people

Hi, everyone,

I just want to say thanks to all of people here who give me kind support and advice. I really appreciate it.

As a new business starter, I do need a lot of information and support from all of you. Also I will try my best to help people with the information I have.

Even if you don't want to order goods from me, I still would like to introduce you some factories to you. If you don't know China very much, I can also try to help you out.

With the best regards

Ying