This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Website Design Contract

I run a website design company which has recently had some clients not bothering to send me the rest of their content, though the site has been designed and uploaded. Can anyone suggest somewhere I can find a good contract template that I can have my clients sign before work begins?

Thanks in advance,

Richard
Connector
Hi Richard,

I think someone asked about that recently on here. Do a search for terms and conditions and things like that and you might find the replies.

Otherwise, I would ask a solicitor to draw a contract up for you tha can be used and amended depending. Thats what we have just done and it came i very handy with a problem client just yesterday !

Cheers

Jacqui
If your hostng the sites then why not pull them until payment is made, or if its only content then put a under construction page up, if they ask whats happening tell them the site is not finished .......