This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Want your business plan reviewed for free?

If you're thinking about raising finance for your business, you're going to need to write a business plan. I work with many start-ups and small businesses in this situation and have seen many of them struggle with this area.

So, I thought I'd let you know that I have a free tips sheet on top things you need to put in a business plan and how you can avoid some common mistakes. Just email me on helen.dowling (@) exceptionalthinking (dot)co(dot)uk

Also, as a special offer for Shell Livewire members, if you have written a business plan and would like me to review this entirely for free, I'd be happy to do so - email me at helen.dowling (@) exceptionalthinking (dot)co(dot)uk and I'll email you back comments on how you can improve your plan.

Please note that I will not share your plan with anyone and I am happy to sign a confidentiality agreement if you're at all concerned.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Helen Dowling
Seeing as this is something that you are offering as free to members, it will be left up, but be careful you don't slip over the line of self-promotion.

Thanks

Paul