This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Guru
Forum Events

Are there any events that are organised by the Shell Livewire Forum? I was browsing the A4U Forum and they have regular events with loads of people from the forum who go.

Do you run a UK based website? Do you sell private advertising? Then add your website to the Text Ads Directory . 100% completely free, not even a link back required!
Connector
Nothing official I'm afraid. Though suggestion is duly noted.

S.
Connector
Wouldn't it be good to have 'guests' as well, like well known entrepreneurs who would come on the forum at an allotted time and take questions from members?
On another forum (not a biz one) they had David Cameron recently and it worked quite well and was interesting...
Guru
Great way to meet and discuss business stuff with like minded people. And put names to faces. Perhaps you would be able to get a Company to sponsor the event or something?

Do you run a UK based website? Do you sell private advertising? Then add your website to the Text Ads Directory . 100% completely free, not even a link back required!
Connector
Im up for hosting a scottish event if anyone is interested. Hold it over a weekend!

Invite local speakers such as Sir Tom Hunter, Sir Arnold Clark, maybe even a government minister to talk on business etc.

There is a few locations in Ayrshire that would be good.

Depending on numbers, should aim for £100.00 per head

Andi McCann ]
WWW.CANNPRINT.COM
Guru
£100 per head is quite expensive though. Surely if we got someone to sponsor the event it could be much cheaper?