This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
little help

hey thought i would post aksing for some help.

i have finalised the concept of the company i want to do, i have done market research but not sure how to attract companies to give discounts to my members.

Niki Buc is a unique company with dynamic and innovative ways to help our clients get the best out of their personal lives.
We provide a wide range of events and functions to keep all our clients entertained.
What do you think would be the effects of setting up a new business on your social life?

We decided that we would take up the challenge to give you the after work atmosphere and friends without actually working with everyone. Our events range from organising an evening out in a bar for a few drinks or to the races or a lovely summer BBQ party. Look out for our office Christmas party.
Niki Buc was set up to help those starting their own company to still have a social life. We have received a lot of interest from those working in companies and who do not find time to sort out their social life, so we have expanded to incorporate everyone.
Work mates without the work

i was trying to see if i could get reduced memebership to gyms and restaurants, hotels and events, anyone know how i would go about this.
the website is still a work in progress.

thanks
Guru
I dont know if this will help because I got a bit confussed with your post but first of all I have never really heard of anything like this so thats a good thing for starters.

To get discount off businesses try approaching them in a very formal, professional way. Send a letter with your company letter head on premium paper giving information about your business, how successful you think your business will be giving samples of market research as evidence, what you want and the benefits they will receieve from doing business with you. Also mention that if they want, you are available whenever they want for a meeting but remember to keep the letter specific, dont just create one letter and send it out, modify it to sound like you have just written this letter to go to them. The best way to find businesses in your local area is by simply going onto www.yell.com, typing in the type of business, extract the address and post to every business on there.

I hope I have helped,

Liam
Entrepreneur
thanks for that. i have made a list of a few compnay that i think i am going to approach. i will keep you all informed.