This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Help out and make a difference!

Hi all,

As I mentioned before I am running a Women in Business seminar this Friday 28th, see www.womeninbusinessseminars.co.uk for all the info. It is looking like it's going to be an excellent day - we have had some media coverage and it is quite exciting. All the proceeds go to Prince's Trust and everyone is donating their time and services.

What I need however are a couple more volunteers to help out on the day. This would be mainly with things like serving teas\coffees, seating people and helping with a wine and cheese reception (if you are a wine buff or good at pouring wine that would be great!)

You would obviously be able to sit in and hear all the speakers and network as much as you like. If anyone fancies being part of a great day, either give me a call on 07748 963770 or email jackiebrennan@btopenworld.com