This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
I don't like spam mug for sale $500

Piccy here...
http://www.dailyllama.com/spam/misce.../mug_spam2.jpg

(this thread was created as a bit of humour to stop myself becoming very annoyed with desmond1 spamming the board... hopefully all his spammy posts will be deleted... six threads of spam, that not a single peep will be interested in, as all the fluff is located in the US).
Guru
Yeah, but at least the mods here are good at dealing with spam. If I remember correctly, it took ages to register with this board so he must have put a bit of effort in!

I see desmond1's prices are so low he couldn't even afford a domain name to hide his hotmail account.
Connector
No one likes spam and we do try get to it as soon as possible but remember we are running a business too.

If members wouldn't reply to the posts then they would quickly leave the front page but people who comment on the said posts end up just bumping them up for all to see....maybe something for MK Printing to think about.

Nice mug btw
Connector
Thank you Rachael

Also, my apologies if it sounded like I was having a go at the moderators; that was not my intention.

I was not expecting anyone to be up at 1:00am in the morning only my next door neighbours cat thinks people are awake at that time.