This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Web designer wanted

Hi guys,

I'm after somebody I can work with on an ongoing basis. Basically from time to time I have the need for 1 page landing pages for new campaigns, an example is one that I have just launched at www.btfusion.org. I also have small mini-sites such as www.mobiles.org.uk.

I'm looking for somebody who can design and build small one-off pages and sites like the above with a pretty quick turnaround time. For example I would want a 1 page landing page done in 48 hours maximum.

This is the sort of role ideal for someone just starting out or maybe a student who wants to build their portfolio. The sites I want are not cutting edge, nothing too technical, just clean, simple landing pages. Ideally the designer will have a bit of creative flair and be able to work well on their own with little input from me.

If you are interested please email me at info at ukoffer dot come or reply to this thread with your details. I also need to know how much you would charge me for a 1 page site like www.btfusion.org.

There will be plenty of work on an ongoing basis for the right candidate.

Affiliate Marketing Blog from Kieron
Guru
Try Michelle over at Grounded Vertigo - she'll even arrange hosting too if you need it.. www.groundedvertigo.co.uk
Connector
Hey,
My company, blueTek Systems, provides bespoke website design services and I beleive my company can offer the perfect solution to your requirements.

I can offer dedicated website design services that we can gaurentee to have your new website operational within 48 hours.

I can offer this service at £50 per site, provided we can arrange a continued contract relationship.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.

dw@blueteksystems.com
www.bluetekservices.com
Web and Corporate Design | IT Systems

My status
Entrepreneur
hi
my company onirodesigns can offer short lead times and quick turn around times on all work, from approval by client to final delivery.

the cost is negotiable depending on the amount of work that you have available for us to do. we can offer this at a cost of £50 per page.

Get in touch if you want to discuss anymore

nicholas@onirodesigns.co.uk

www.onirodesigns.co.uk
www.onirodesigns.co.uk/oniro.html
Connector
Hi Kieron,

I seem to remember you were happy with our xmas card designs, we do websites to so drop me an email and im certain we can come up with an arrangement.

Regards
Brett White
Adventures in Creative Design
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by marginex
Hi Kieron,

I seem to remember you were happy with our xmas card designs, we do websites to so drop me an email and im certain we can come up with an arrangement.

Regards
Brett White
Brett, not sure why I would want to drop you an email when I specifically asked people to email me above? And to give me a price for a 1 page landing page.

Everyone - if you are interested in this then please email me, PM me or reply to this thread. Give me as much info as you can about your business and why it would work for me. And don't forget to answer my question regarding a price.

I'm always baffled that when people write a post asking for a specific service or product you always get people replying saying "email me". If I was offering my services for sale and I saw someone wanting just that service on a forum then I'd be contacting them like a shot and pestering them for the work. I wouldn't simply post "email me" on a forum and just sit back while the more proactive forum members send emails and start dialogues.

Connector
Hi Kieron,

Sorry if I baffled you.

Before I can give prices etc, I would need more details then what you have given, especially if its on going, as I expect most companies will ask for.

When I said email me, i meant for more details, I see I didn't put that so again sorry, 99% posts I do.

Could you email me and let me know roughly how often you would require the landing pages?

Hope this clears things up.

Brett
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by marginex

Could you email me and let me know roughly how often you would require the landing pages?
I would like a price for 1 landing page.

I really don't have any idea of how many pages I will want creating a month. Some months it may be 1 and some months it will be 5 or 6. Other months it may be a 30 page website, 10 banners and 8 landing pages. Some months it may be nothing at all.

So your best bet is to give me the price for a 1 page landing site. To me; reliability, clean and clear designs, high quality and a fast turnaround are more important than price.

I'm also interested in seeing portfolios too so please post the details here people.

Entrepreneur
Hi there,

Have you got yourself sorted with the web design and hosting?

If not, we would be able to help you. Being a company based in Northern Ireland means our overheads are alot smaller and thus cheaper prices are passed untot he customer.

Please email us if you would be interested in any help or advice.

info@co-net.biz

If your all sorted for your website, we wish you every success in your new venture.
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by christophermcguicken
Please email us if you would be interested in any help or advice.
Please read my comments above.

Also, I do not need hosting just some prices for web design.

I have had a few quotes come through to me but am looking for some more. Please email me at the above email address.

Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by Kieron1
Brett, not sure why I would want to drop you an email when I specifically asked people to email me above? And to give me a price for a 1 page landing page.

Everyone - if you are interested in this then please email me, PM me or reply to this thread. Give me as much info as you can about your business and why it would work for me. And don't forget to answer my question regarding a price.

I'm always baffled that when people write a post asking for a specific service or product you always get people replying saying "email me". If I was offering my services for sale and I saw someone wanting just that service on a forum then I'd be contacting them like a shot and pestering them for the work. I wouldn't simply post "email me" on a forum and just sit back while the more proactive forum members send emails and start dialogues.
I think you need to get off your high horse and chill out mate. Maybe it was some sort of misunderstanding?
Connector
Just my 2 pennies worth....

Kinster, I don't see anything wrong with Kierons response, he quite clearly stated what he was looking for and if people can't be bothered to take the time to read the thread and respond properly then they don't deserve the business.

Why 2 people have asked about hosting I have no idea, that was never mentioned and had they taken the time they would have realised that Kieron has zillions of sites, so I'm sure he has his hosting sorted!! I'm sure Brett will agree that asking a potential client to email him shows a distinct lack of interest in the work and doesn't come across as particularly professional.

As for you guys that have offered to do the landing pages for £50....are you serious? How can you possibly make any profit on that? I appreciate you want to win the business but if I was the client you would have just priced yourself out, not for being too high but being far too low!

Laura
Connector
Hi Laura,

I do agree somewhat, but just to clarify I did mistype the question so wasn't me not being intested in the business, also the fact he was an existing client, I did some work for him not long ago, so again I guess I took the casual root.

I ask people to email me for more details sometimes on here, as explained above because I AM interested in the work, giving prices over a forum, and without knowing more details seems unprofessional to me, as I offer complete bespoke deals to each person.

Thanks

Brett White
Connector
I was not expecting LiveWIRE to be like Dragons Den

If someone is so professional and established, and starts to criticise start-ups; why exactly are they on a helping hand forum?

Sorry if I am being unintentionally harsh; it was just a surprise to read some of the replies in this thread, especially when people were only trying to help.

I'm also worried now that I am not cut out for the business world, as all I wish to do is help empower my clients (to the extent I will form a limited company by guarantee and register it as a charity).
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by Sunee
I was not expecting LiveWIRE to be like Dragons Den

If someone is so professional and established, and starts to criticise start-ups; why exactly are they on a helping hand forum?
Who is criticising start ups? I merely said how I prefer to be contacted.

I'm on here to give somebody some business. Surely not a bad thing?