This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
envelopes, printing logos on them?

Is it ok to print logo's on envelopes with a normal stamp, it might be a silly question, but just wanted to know if there are any legal things that say you cannot, i know you can on the business ones, but my guess is, its pretty much the same.

Free basic website development www.pcgstudios.net
Banned
Unless someone is expecting a letter from you then leave it blank, you have morpe chance of someone opening it if it is blank. Also try to have hand written addresses, also do not put a nme on them, just the address.

Matt
Connector
Quote:
also do not put a nme on them, just the address.
How did you work that one out?
Surely if you know the name of the person responsible for acting on your letter then it makes sense to send it directly to them. i.e if you're selling PC's and you know the name of the person in charge of purchasing PC's at a company then you are more likely to get through to them if it's addressed to them.
Connector
I've never had a problem with having the name and a logo printed on.

The only time I can think of it proving a problem would be for very large mailings, where they would add a barcode to the front (or is it back?) to speed up processing in which case you'd need to leave that area clear.
Connector
I was going to put it on the reply envelopes, the c4 letters will just have the address and to the manager. hopefully it's more likely it'll be opened, and go to the right person.
I could skip the logo part because I need the applications returned better not to risk it I guess.

Free basic website development www.pcgstudios.net