This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Isn't it great when...

You get an unexpected surprise through the post...

Recently Jamie from www.powerball-gyros.com signed up for a hosting account with us to host his growing forum.

He asked us the best way to move his forum from his old host to our servers. Now it was actually easier for us to move the forum rather than explain how to do it so that's what we did...

Jamie was very grateful and promised to recommend our services. Marvelous I thought, that's all I would have liked in return...

So imagine my surprise when this morning I became the seriously chuffed owner of a brand new powerball courtesy of Jamie as a way of saying thanks!

It's the things like this that sets one business apart from others so thanks Jamie, I've been spinning the damn thing all morning!!
Connector
Hey now thats a happy customer!

Pretty niffty looking things those powerballs... Good fun I bet..
Connector
Hi Phil,

You are very welcome!

It was the least I could do to thank you for your awesome service.

Thanks again and enjoy your Powerball!

Jamie Miller
Active Sports Ltd
Distributors of Powerball
How Fast Can You Spin It....?
Connector
Well I have tendonitis in my right wrist so I'm actually finding spinning this thing is reducing the pain. Next docs appointment I'll take it along so he can see for himself
Connector
Nice one. Make sure to take it easy then, keep it gentle.

Jamie Miller
Active Sports Ltd
Connector
Yeah, thats a nice thing to do.

I've only had a pint of guiness once and I wasn't to impressed (don't tell the Irish though) but they keep sending me things in the post. Ltd edition stuff like beer mats and stuff. Not many people remember my birthday because I don't make a fuss but guiness remembered and I got a birthday card from them. I feel a bit guilty about not liking the stuff now.

I might get one of those powerball things. Do they actually build muscle in your wrists? Can you adjust the strength or are there heavy ones which I can graduate to?
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by Play!!
I might get one of those powerball things. Do they actually build muscle in your wrists?
Hi Play. If you or anyone else is interested give me a phone and I'll be sure to do you a good discount. My direct number is 0141 630 9090. I trust this is allowed mods - I'd prefer to give my fellow Shell members (and mods ) a discount rather than them going to my website and paying full price.

Quote:
Do they actually build muscle in your wrists?
Absolutely. There's a 90 Day Money Back Guarantee so essentially you can try it out for yourself ,but you won't be disappointed.

Quote:
Can you adjust the strength or are there heavy ones which I can graduate to?
Most models are built to the 250 Hz specification meaning that they can spin in excess of 15,000 RPM. The Powerball generates resistance which is directly in proportion to the effort expended by the user. This means that you are in complete control of the strength making it a great tool for strength building but also for gentle relief of conditions like RSI, CTS, Tendonitis etc.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jamie Miller
Active Sports Ltd
Banned
I love it when you get a happy customer and they give you something to say thanks. Since I started doing printing for clubs and pubs I am now able to get free entry to anywhere I want to go! Also I get invited to see shows, openings etc etc. I was even asked if I wanted to go to see an adult film being shot! I declined because I had something else on that day, shame.

Matt
Connector
That would be good of you. Working the wrists with weights is quite tough and little fun so I'll give you a ring tommorow about one of those. Thanks.