This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Cheeky bit of research

Hello,

Looking for feedback on people within the Berkshire area, although other feedback is wanted!

- Do you think Windsor & Eton is lacking an Internet Centre?

- If so, are you a gamer?

- If not, why don't you think it needs one?

I am conducting more research as i go, but a bit of quick online research can't help!

Daly
Connector
Hi Daly,

I think that question might be a bit specific for this forum for you to get any real results. I come from windsor originally and don't know of any internet cafes in the area, other than the library but I guess that doesn't really count.
You're best bet is to get out on the highstreet with a clipboard and pen!!

Laura
Connector
personally i think internet centers are completely dead unless you have a large transient population such as london. laptops and hand helds are now wifi and there are very few people who have no access who want it.
Starting Out
Hello,

Thanks for comments.

DeterminedOne: Currently the competition is within McDonalds, which is overfilled with 'Chavs' - computers sparsley in use mainly for that reason, i don't even go in there for the fact they loiter outside it!

Don't worry research is being continued, main problem is property rental is sky high, most require a huge premium!

Moneyman: I couldn't agree more. But tourists populate for Castle, Eton College (near by) & Legoland. Position would be vital, but generally Windsor is very busy.

As i mentioned; this is one quick way to get opinions and ideas which i value (thanks both of you). Let's hope it continues in this fashion.

Cheers,

Daly