This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

nav4all GPS

Hey guys, i have a general querry about getting a navigation system on my mobile phone. I saw that you are using GPS on your mountain bikes so i fugured you might be familiar.
Recently i came across nav4all - a GPS naviagation for mboile phones. It is compatible with most mobile phones and has a world-wide coverage. However i am mostly worried about the quality of the product. Most of my friends are using tomtom, but it is expensive for me.
Do you have any experience with mobile navigation systems, GPS and especially nav4all. All opinions will be appreciated, thanks
yeah I checked out the programme myself and it's pretty simple and the good thing is that it does not download unwanted maps, which means that i'm not stuck with unwanted traffic for maps i'm nog gonna use... The bad thing is that the maps are only 2D and are not as fancy as those of tomtom, but i hoope they'll improve the quality after the programme gets paid; or at least i hope so...