This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Check out this idea

Hi once again,
I would like to know if you would appreciate and use the service I am considering offering and if you think there is a market for it.
I am more like my husband personal assistant, opening and responding to mails, dealing with bills, bank statements, insurance, mortgage etc. to mention a few, which I thoroughly enjoy. Ir just occured to me it would be great if I can earn money offering this service to very busy but cash rich individuals , I know this service is available in the U.S., I am not aware of any here and would appreciate your feedback.
Thank you.
Hi.

Sounds like a good idea. Sort of an aid for the superich. I've been trying to sort my stuff out for ages and if i was loaded i reckon i'd be well up for it.

Why not do some research. The company I work for operates a 'hit list' approach of businesses that we really want as our clients. You could draw up a 'hit list' of the local superrich and do some test marketing. I know its hard to get in touch with busy people but perseverence (not pushiness) is the key.

Suppose it would be hard to build ur cred though? How would you prove that u were trustworthy enough to handle their personal matters?

Perhaps one of those US firms would offer you a franchise opportunity?

Go get em!

Si
Connector
Sounds like a pretty good idea, although they may be concerned about security. Just a thought though.

Craig

Sam Walton - Founder of Wal-Mart
Entrepreneur
Hi Si,
Thanks for the advice but how do I get the hit list , how do I go about getting a list of the local rich. I'll appreciate any help.
Thank you.
Maven
Re: The Local Rich

What about the area you live in, is there an expensive housing area with big detached properties, maybe you could do a leaflet delivery around there, you never know!!

Regards
Entrepreneur
Thanx Matt, I'll try that, hope it works out.