This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Connector
Anyone want to start a dating website (with a difference)?

Hi peeps,

would anyone like to come onboard and help start a dating website? 50%-50% profit share.

let me know if anyone is interested.
Maven
ooh ooh ooh ... let me guess .... is it an introductory service for designer poodles and chihoua's??
Connector
haha, could be

NO dating site does what I am designing completely unique so I'm busy designing, just thought someone may want to help out with the website creation while I'm busy with the MAIN goodies
Connector
Quote:
Originally posted by XS Developments
ooh ooh ooh ... let me guess .... is it an introductory service for designer poodles and chihoua's??
Classic
Connector
is it like Blind Date online except its going to be called
date-blind-people.com ?
Connector
haha, ok, ok make fun of me you cretins! ROFL I suppose I'm asking for it, so many dating sites!!! none are any good though lol, you shall all pay the price for mocking me, lol

um... er... ok...
You got mail!!

Guru
poodles and chihuas it will never work!. Think of the moral and ethical implications.
Connector
nah, I was thinking Rottweiler and Chiwawa lol

anyway, what moral and ethical implications of poodles and chiwawas? if they wanna bang, they wanna bang, simple lol should people tell you who you should screw? lol
Maven
Quote:
Originally posted by knownothing
poodles and chihuas it will never work!. Think of the moral and ethical implications.
I would say think how funny looking the results would be. There's money in it I tell you !!!!

Sorry Mr Unknown, I think I trashed your thread ;-) ;-)

I was originally going to post something about people and pets ... but, I didn't really want to lower the tone ;-) Besides, there are laws surrounding this.

Now, where did dolly get to ?...
Guru
Quote:
Originally posted by unknown
nah, I was thinking Rottweiler and Chiwawa lol

anyway, what moral and ethical implications of poodles and chiwawas? if they wanna bang, they wanna bang, simple lol should people tell you who you should screw? lol
Fair point and if "Ability is what you're capable of doing" and if a rottweiler can have his wicked way with a chiwawa then everything is ok - except for the poor chiwawa. Not sure what is weirder - a rottweiler getting it on with a chiwawa or a dog using an internet dating site.
Connector
haha, i never said i was going to start a doggy dating site, i said i 'could be', for everyones info I'M NOT LOL
Connector
Why not, it woulda been great. Imagine the coverage you'd get from the papers, could be a match making service for owners & their dogs, you know, in their profiles has a pic of them both, and taking the dogs for a walk together would be the perfect opportunity to get to know each other.
Suppose it would also be good for wanna be breeders that only have one dog!!

Connector
Cheers guys made me laugh for the first time today... all be it rather strange however...all in the name of comedy!