This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
USA office address from the UK

Hi,

I'm looking to set up an e-commerce site for the USA market which will be exactly the same as the one I have in the UK.

I think customers would feel more confident ordering from us if we had a US address / virtual office. All of our orders will be dropshipped from suppliers in the US anyway so its just to boost confidence and sales.

Does anyone know how I go about this or recommend a company for doing this?

I have come across these companies but I'm just a bit wary on the whole thing until I have more info. Any suggestions would be appreciated:

www.wsr-corporation.com/en/virtualoffice.html

www.yourcityoffice.com

Thanks
Maven
Regus are supposed to be well established with virual offices around the world and office space.

http://virtualoffices.regus.com/defa...RN-TXT&grp=HOM

Hope that helps, I've seen them around for yonks but I think that is reflected in the price the last time I compared them.
Connector
Anyone know of a UK ( North East) Virtual Office?

Also I have not used one of these before, can anyone enlighten me?
Starting Out
you could try http://www.inigo.co.uk, I know they have a place in Leeds. They provide a postal address which is a real address not a po box and they have buildigns in well know streets so it sounds fancy. They can also handle your telephone calls and have meeting rooms to meet your clients so it looks like you are working out of their building.
Connector
Re: USA office address from the UK

Quote:
Originally posted by MIR
Hi,

I'm looking to set up an e-commerce site for the USA market which will be exactly the same as the one I have in the UK.

I think customers would feel more confident ordering from us if we had a US address / virtual office. All of our orders will be dropshipped from suppliers in the US anyway so its just to boost confidence and sales.

Does anyone know how I go about this or recommend a company for doing this?

I have come across these companies but I'm just a bit wary on the whole thing until I have more info. Any suggestions would be appreciated:

www.wsr-corporation.com/en/virtualoffice.html

www.yourcityoffice.com

Thanks
Curious what your site is?