This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

starting up

I have an idea, but no idea how to execute it. I need to know about publishing, and the various routes and options but don't know who to ask without revealing my idea.
Connector
Hello

You will be able to discuss your idea confidentially with an adviser in your local support organisation - you should have received details on registration.

England - Business Link, Tel: 0845 600 9006 or www.businesslink.org
Scotland - Business Gateway, Tel: 0845 609 6611 or www.bgateway.com
Wales - Business Eye, Tel: 08457 96 97 98 on or www.businesseye.org.uk
Northern Ireland - 'Go For It', Tel: 0808 127 0000 or
www.sabp.co.uk

The UK Association of Online Publishers is a membership body for the online publishing industry. It publishes research reports on the sector as well as news and discussion of the legal issues affecting it.

The Publishers Association is a membership body for electronic, book and journal publishers. It provides market information and news on the electronic publishing industry, as well as a number of guidance documents for those starting this type of enterprise.

The Electronic Publishing Special Interest Group is a special interest group of the British Computer Society. It organises monthly meetings on topics affecting the electronic publishing sector and publishes notes and reports on these meetings.

Good luck

Sharon
Shell Livewire