This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Connector
freelancers and useful websites for business

hey hope this isnt advertising as it is nothing to do with me whatsoever except for the fact i used the service and got a good response. Basically was looking for some artists and have tried the usual google searches, emailed art colleges/uni courses (bad time of year summer holidays), various gumtree ads and looked for art specific websites. Anyway posted an ad on freelancers.net and got quite a nice response - took a few days to get approved (went for the free option) but its been the best method out of the lot that i tried.

People always post here looking for quotes on logos/web designs and not wanting to detract from forum members it could be useful checking out that site too if you want to fish in a bigger pool so to speak.

Anyway just wondered if people had any websites links that have proved invaluable to them in their business and might be useful for others here (in any aspect of their business).

cheers people