This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Student Level Web Designer Wanted

Hey,

I post threads like this on forums all the time and despite a so called job shortage I get very little replies. However here I am as usual to try, try and try again huh

I finished Uni just last year and already busy with Web Design work. Too much for me to handle so I need a little helping hand here and there.

To give you an idea what I pay, because I am reasonable. I paid a girl £75 to create 8 banners for Google AdSense. A Uni student good with Photoshop should be able to pull that off in 2-3 hours. So even if you pay your TAX and I hope you do! You will still walk away with a £15 an hour task.

I'm looking for everything. PHP, graphics, Flash you name it. Mostly PHP and a lot of Wordpress php which is simply a CMS packed with ready made functions. I want to be able to drop off a snippet of about 200 lines in an email and say "please condense that code, make it more effeciant where possible, thank you". Then pay you by Paypal.

Email info@webtechglobal.co.uk if your interested.

Tasks I need done right now are some API scripts written. Multiple settings in and data out. Should be simple for a lot of people but I don't want copied scripts I want a student to work hard and learn like I did that way we can maybe become partners on the projects I make good money from.

Thanks
Ryan