This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Business Awards - Ideas & Thoughts Please!

Hi Folks,

Having officially launched yesterday (yippee!) my batteries are a little low at the moment, so apologies if the second part of this question has been covered recently.

Anyway, what I'm wanting to know is:

1. What awards you are aware of that you think may be relevant to my company (we have just launched a 2000+ page wedding planning website offering ideas & advice, free planning tools, supplier directory, news, competitions, special offers etc. etc.)

2. Whether the awards (or awards in general) are worth applying for in the first place. I have heard mixed stories in the past - some say that they provide a really good boost to image and reputation, others say that they are just gimmicks designed to get cash out of businesses who have to pay a small fortune for tickets & tables at award ceremonies.

Any help or comments would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Chris.

Free directory listings and low cost advertising available for wedding businesses on the UKs newest and biggest Wedding Planning Website click here to find out more

Non-wedding businesses - interested in a link exchange? click here to find out how to get started

Think Weddings, Think Weddingsday