This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
website

[quote=pcbranding;147897]Dear Katherine/Grace(!)
Your website feels very handmade and not particularly exciting (I'm a graphic designer, not a web designer!) It needs to be up there with the high street retailers in terms of style and you need to really push your product through photography and be more visual. This doesn't mean expensive photoshoots, products can be laid out flat on glass, grass, timber backgrounds or folded up and shot on tops of brick walls, pinned to walls...there are all kinds of cheap ways of offering something that says 'style' and design-awareness, that can be achieved with a digital camera.
My background is in high street retail brands and one of my smaller clients is a womens online fashion retailer www.flaiver.com.

I loved the above website & would like to create something similar. I have discussed this & thought that maybe it is better to separate my website http://www.reach-for-the-skies.co.uk the thought is to set up a free e-commerce website that is simple & fashion focused. I have spoken to a photography student and I am hoping to get them on board to improve photos also. However does anyone know a recommended free website company? I have looked at a few with hidden charges. Does anyone recommend the company: www.signup.freewebstore.org?