This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Super Budget Web Hosting.

Hey guys im looking at setting up a website hosting company which will offer super budget pricing for startups and small businesses, i would be looking at pricing around £10 per year. For this you would get unlimited space, unlimited bandwith, 100's of free emails, your very own iphone control panel for when your out and about and lots of other cool features. One thing you wouldn't get is support this would keep our costs down and give you amazing value web hosting deals, there would of course be a support guide where you can self diagnose problems.

When i started my first company i get ripped off paying over £100 per year for some rubbish feature-less hosting i want to change this but i need to know what you guys think and if you would buy.

Please either personal message me or reply with your comments and feedback and i will keep you posted with developments

Adam