This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Connector
5000+ Advertising

Morning All,

I'm on the look out for some businesses that would like to feature in a new magazine that I am currently designing and preparing to launch. The launch for the new magazine will be the 1st August 2011 and will be launched in and around the Torbay/Devon area.

I have a wide range of Ad Space available for sale and I would be interested in hearing from all of those interested.

The magazine is being targeted at a audience that are predeominately male with an age bracket of between 21 and 35 and have a some disposable income. The magazine will cover a wide range of different topics including:
  • Business
  • Technology
  • Local News
  • Film
  • Nightlife
  • Food
  • Cars
  • Style

I am aiming to complete an initial print run of 5,000+.

As mentioned I have a wide range of advertising space available, A4, A5, A6 suitable for different budgets - happy to negotiate on pricing. I will also be making the magazine available online for people to download and read.

If interested please e-mail me on info@nextrixonline.com.

Robert
Evolved Media
info@evolvedmedia.co.uk