This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Banned
My idea won 1000 on MTV!!

I recently entered an idea into a competition run by MTV and sponsored by other companies. It is called A Grand Idea and over 270 entries were received.

The top 15 get 1000 and appear on MTV which will profile their idea.

They phoned me yesterday to tell me I had won 1000 and my idea was one of the 15 winning entries. To see me and my idea tune in to MTV FYI next Monday 16th July!!!
Connector
Highly suspect first post methinks
mmmmmmm was just thinking that! wonder when part two with the actual spam in it will arrive? lol

Banned
You don't believe me and think it is spam?!!

Ok...

On the Makeyourmark campaign website, backed by leading figures like Sir Alan Sugar, Kanya King, Ben Way, Jamelia, MTV and others it says:

"Wouldnt it be great to get your hands on a grand just for having an idea? Enter A Grand Idea to Make Your Mark and it could happen.

A Grand Idea to Make Your Mark is our competition to encourage 16-25 year olds to engage with their ideas and think about making them happen. It's about taking away the barriers and fears that prevent young people from turning their ideas into a reality.

Fifteen competition winners will each get a grand. The best entries will be shown on the MTV Flux website, and the finalists will have their entries shown on the MTV Flux show FYI. The competition is being run by the Make Your Mark campaign, MTV and Fopp music stores. Grand Idea to Make Your Mark week will take place on MTV from 2327 July 2007. "

And I am one of the winners...so stay tuned for more info...
Connector
Look forward to seeing it... Keep up with the good work..
Not saying we don't believe you or that is def is spam, but from our experience these posts normally end up as such.

Well done anyway for winning the money, hopefully it will come in great help with your business..

Connector
What was the award winning idea you came up with?
Banned
My idea in full

This is the 5 steps I entered to win the 1000:

IDEA: Sponsormytalent

SUMMARY: Everyone has some sort of talent but they need the right tools and people to craft their vision into reality. My website has 100 levels - each one will contain a resource, person or tool to enable a person's vision to take shape. Whatever your talent, dream, vision or ambition - sponsormytalent is the platform to connect you with the right people to sponsor your talent and turn your vision into reality.

STEP 1: People log into sponsormytalent and submit a short, concise but snappy video of what their talent is and their overall vision.

STEP 2: People vote for it and decide upon a number or level for it to go into (from 1 to 99). The higher the level the more resources and key people it attracts to turn it from a vision to reality.

STEP 3: The more popular it is, the better the sponsors and resources it connects to. This in turn generates huge interest from the media and global companies because of the impact of people's visions and desire to make this world a better place.

STEP 4: My website inspires young and old to turn their visions of a better world, shaped by their talent, into reality. People log-on to my website to view past and present video uploads and feel compelled to make a difference.