This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
Help! PHPBB expert needed!

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I last psoted. We've been working hard on our charity project 'Be The Band'.

This is why I am writing. I am looking for a kind individual/company who are experts at modding PHPBB (forum).
The site is doing really well, with nearly 500 band members and we've got a deal with Pulse radio to do monthly radio spots. The problem is we are being bombarded with spam. I'm spending more time deleting posts than developing the project.

We are looking for someone to volunteer to be our 'spam' expert - someone who can use the many modifications that fight spam on PHPBB.

In return we will make you or your company an official sponsor (put you're logo and details on the site - alongside HMV and Napster!).

Contact me at emmalr@blueyonder.co.uk - we're looking for someone with a good reputation and experience. UK only please.

Thanks.

Oh... and Happy New Year!

Brave & The Bold Apparel: An independent urban clothing line from Newcastle.
Connector
Try the links in the second post in this thread on the PHPBB support forums.

88template.co.uk - the easiest way to get a professional looking web site, cheap

List Books - Buy and sell your second-hand books commission free.