This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Maven
Message for the Web Designers Out There!

Hi Everyone

This is a message to the Web Designers out there to see if they can help me out at all.
Not sure if the following is possible or not!!

I run the Website Portal for Southend at
2cSouthend

I am trying to find a way where I can offer
Hotels/Bed and Breakfast/Restaurants and other bookable businesses in Southend the chance to have their own simple and cheap website.
I will offer them their own website domain where all they need to do is promote it as I am trying to increase the awareness of 2cSouthend in the Local Community.

I will create them a logo for their business and add a couple of pictures so as to make it look professional
What I need some help with is an online bookable interface where the visitors on their website can view what availabilities they have in the future.
I know this may be complicated, as the hotels will have different types of rooms (i.e. doubles/en suites etc), the restaurants will have numerous tables (i.e. the amount of people that can sit at a table, some may be 4 seater, some may be 8 seater!)

Is this possible do you think to display this type of information, would I be looking at an expensive type of database to carry this out?

I hope the above isn't too confusing
Regards
Matt Street
2cSouthend
UK Mobiles
UK Ringtones
Connector
Hi Matt. A few of our clients/ feeelancers may be able to help you with your web needs. If you send me an email: jay@designrweb.co.uk I can then forward you there details/ site URL's.

Thanks
Jay
Design R Web Solutions
Connector
matt
check out the above post by kudios web they are really good and cheap too!!
Connector
Matt, can you email me some more information?

This sounds like a very interesting project, and is not as hard or expensive to setup as most people might think.