This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Connector
bank manager - stinking attitude

Hi all, just a vent, I went to see my bank manager today to get two mistakes the bank had made sorted out. It has taken over three weeks to do this and he did not even utter an sort of apology or explanation other than 'these things happen' Also he said there was 'not much activity' on the account and snorted when I told him what I did. He also said he was in rush as he had other people to see. What the hell kind of attitude is that? I have decided to move my account as a result, I don't need rubbish, unapologetic and patronising service. I may not be big and I may not be rich but as Sigorny Weaver's (sp?) character says in the movie Working Girl, 'today's junior p***k, tommorows junior partner!'
Connector
Name and shame 'em, go on!
Connector
Nat West!!!
Connector
very familiar to me... i have been treated differently by the bank manager just because the colour of my passport is not as dark red as the british one (I am Russian!)... so I told him that he is not there to show off me his attitude but to carry out his duty and his personal likes/dislikes will not take him anywhere! I used to be quiet all the time but now I realised that you have to speak up your mind and not to be afraid of it... there are people whom you need to bring down a bit simply because the tend to 'forget' their duties and treat the rest of the world as slaves, well I have ceratinly felt that! He wanted so badly to make things harder for me and once I get him one paper he says 'yes, fine nothing else is needed' and then I have a phone call from him saying 'oh, I just forgot something else...' and yes, the history repeated itself few times!
Connector
you shouldn't take sh!t from these banks i'm sure there are other banks that are crying out for customers.

Why dont you complain too and send a well written complaint to head office.

"Make no small plans for they have no power to stir the soul." (Niccolo Machiavelli)

www.marveewoods.com
Marvee Woods Music
Talented songwriter
Connector
In Nat West's defence, they've always been good as gold to me.