This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Starting Out
Business Email Account

Is anyone able to advise me on how to get a business email account as I don't really want to go for the hotmail/aol type.

What have others used, I am at the early start up stage but want to produce some business cards.

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
Connector
Hi Kridge,

You need to buy a domain name and some hosting to get an email address like you are after. It should be around £5 per year for .co.uk and £10 per year for .com with hosting on top of that from around £15.

You'd probablyt want to have a website up as well even if it's just a holding page as people you give your card to will look you up.

Hope this helps,

DN
Connector
Totally agree with DN. A @hotmail.com (or something similar) does not look good at all. They will ignore you.

Purchase a domain and design a very simple name with your logo, contact details and what you do and also use a professional email address.
Connector
Re: Business Email Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Kridge
Is anyone able to advise me on how to get a business email account as I don't really want to go for the hotmail/aol type.

What have others used, I am at the early start up stage but want to produce some business cards.

Any help would be great! Thanks guys!
Hi, I can help you with your logo and business card designs, if you are interested email me for a quote: degrafik@blueyonder.co.uk I won't disappoint you.

cheers,
Damion.
DEGRAFIK.