Stuck for business ideas? Try these...
I've spent the last god-knows-how-many years dreaming up exciting new business ideas, admittedly some better than others, but I thought I'd share some with the forum - I know how hard it is thinking of that fantastic new idea!
Feel free to use or develop any that jump out at you. Give me a shout if any do, as I've done some work into most of these and will be able to provide some great pointers!
- A once-in-a-lifetime adventure travel company: Organise a trip for say 10-15 people to do something really exciting, e.g. climb Mont Blanc/Kilimanjaro etc, sail the atlantic, walk the Gobi. One price, inclusive of guide, flights etc etc.
- Grow your own plants: Aimed at kids; provide nicely decorated plant pots, compost and seeds to grow in your own home/school. Plants, fruit, veggies etc with an educational narrative so they can learn about biology.
- Frisbee Golf: A van (or static) based business that caters for events, parties, team building etc etc. Get some frisbees, some baskets, some guidelines and off you go.
- Estate Agent Photography: Take excellent quality photographs for estate agents to really help sell the properties on their books. Most estate agent photography is terrible, but good photographs of the best assets of a property will certainly help it sell.
- High-class gadget covers: For example, carbon fibre iPhone cases, brushed aluminium iPad cases, leather, fine wood etc etc. Well branded to promote 'desire' for the products.
- Carbon Fibre vehicle wrapping: Source some carbon fibre vinyls and wrap parts of cars to give a 'professional' sports car look. Appeals especially to those who modify their cars (or Kevs as they are affectionately known where I live).
- Crowdsource gift ideas via retailers: Post a gift request on a website (e.g. Gift for 30 year old lady's b'day) and retailers get back to you with their ideas and a cost (inc. postage) for the gift.
- Cruiser bicycle rental: Live by the sea or in a scenic area? Get some street cruiser bikes and rent them out to tourists. Could even include things like longboard and Gauswheel rentals.
- A *Local* sandwich shop: Fill sandwiches with locally sourced ingredients, state how far away the ingredients have come. Name off-the-shelf sandwiches with the towns where their ingredients have come from. If ingredients aren't available within an X radius of your premises, you don't use them. Even packaging etc would be locally sourced. Crowdsource ingredients.
- Events Location Finder: Offer a service where owners of ice property/large estates can rent out their land or house for a specific event or wedding. Estate owner gets cash incentive, you take a commission. Ties in nicely with events organisers..
- Inspirational Events for young people: Events designed to inspire young people, with talks from inspirational people, held in inspirational locations. Young people attend free of charge; you charge for advertising space.
Hopefully that's enough to get your imagination flowing for now.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|