This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Maven
Which Entrepreneur inspires you?

The Entrepreneur that inspires me to go out there and get stuff done is Duncan Bannatyne. The reason for this is he started with nothing and now is worth over 100million. Showing that nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it.

Who inspires you, and why?
Good topic,

I don't really have a single Entrepreneur that inspires me, what inspires me is the vast amount of individuals that make their dreams a reality. I am realistic enough to realise that there are far more talented people than me, but the fact that dreams are created is enough to provide me with the fire to keep going!
Entrepreneur
Actually no one. I believe on myself.
Guru
Hi,

really MontiC? No-one? ...being inspired also means to learn from others... you can still believe in yourself as we all do!

Anyway, we are generally inspired by people that are working hard for doing something good... and we don't like to measure success necessarily only on the amount of money.

Really like Richard Branson or founders of Innocent smoothies... great guys!
Paul Smith. He started with very little money, a great idea and is now a sucessful fashion brand with worldwide recognition. And he's managed to stay a grounded, kind individual and not a total diva like some people in a similar position.
Trevor Bayliss - hands down. He designed and built his product in his shed and then took it to the world and made a positive difference. A truly inspiring guy.