This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Go Back   Shell LiveWIRE Discussion Forums > Shell LiveWIRE

Starting Out
Looking for tech business angel and/or web development partner

Hi All,

I have any idea for a new wesbite which I want to start developing and building into a business model but first I am trying to determin how I am going to get the start-up going and funded so I am looking into the possibility or either trying to attract some funding from a business angel with experience and interest in the sector, or the possibility of attractive a highly skilled web dev equal partner who would be able to develop the site which in turn would reduce the amount of start-up funding needed (as I would not have to pay someone else to develop).

The latter option would mean I would also have something to present to potential investors in the way of a working prototype rather than trying to attract investment 'blind' as it was.

Anyones thoughts, offers or suggestions are welcome!
Connector
Hi Hallj999,

What's the idea?? E-mail me on roberthaylor@gmail.com - I'd like to know more.. I am an online business professional and have developed my own social network, and I am currently developing a new loyalty card system for online and offline trading.

Robert
E-volve Media
info@e-volvemedia.co.uk
Hi there RoneTW,

How long have you been on the online business sectors? I'm interested to learn more about what you do. Do you use any particular interfaces for your websites etc?

Best wishes,

Jack
Connector
Hi Jack,

Thank you for your message.

I have been working as an online professional for around 4 years. I have ran my own web development agency, developing e-systems, billing systems and online business infrastructure. All of my websites are developed in house using PHP and MYSQL.

At present I am working on an online/offline loyalty card system which has the capacity to do a lot more.

If you would like to know more, please e-mail me on roberthaylor@gmail.com

Hope this helps

Robert
E-volve Media
info@e-volvemedia.co.uk
Hello,

have you ever tried web-based platforms to promote your business and find potential investors? You may have a look at INISMO.com, it offers funding management and collaboration tools for entrepreneurs and investors, supporting them from pitching the idea until the - hopefully - successful deal closing.

Rgds,
Starting Out
I too am looking for someone who is looking to enter in to a partnership for the purposes of an internet business aimed at the property sector. I do not have the web skills to pull off this project alone so someone who would be interested in contributing their web development skills to the project for an equity share would allow this project to get off the ground.
Connector
Hi j-tompkins

Again please send me the full concept brief to roberthaylor@gmail.com and we can go from there.

Hope this helps.

Robert
E-volve Media
info@e-volvemedia.co.uk