This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more hereX

Home > Discussion Forum

Discussion Forum

Entrepreneur
Looking for Sales & Marketing Partner.

I have a business I have been developing for some time.
Website based, offers 'the future of business listings'... with loads of key features that other business sites are not offering.

Loads of research went into the site, and beta launch early this year produced good results.

I have no door to door sales experience, but spent a while going shop to shop in a number of towns, from the completely run down and struggling, to the vibrant shops of Brighton.

Whenever I was able to demo the site to the actual shop owners, I would walk away with a cash sale...

The site has MASSIVE potential, not only in the UK, but in the USA and other territories also.

Im looking for a partner, or team to work with who 'do sales and marketing'.
Would have to be on a partnership basis, as I have no budget or investment behind this.

I have had serious interest from investors though, but its catch 22, need to sell first which takes the team to do it!

Anyone interested, please contact me, if you have sales experience and have been successful in sales before, then this is an easy sell. If I can do it shop-to-shop, with zero sales background, just an ipad and a site demo, then a good sales person should do really well with this. I was able to bring in a few grand the first month going shop to shop as a test.
Problem, was, by my focusing on this, I had no time to continue the site development to move out of beta stage so the sales 'test' went on hold after producing good results.

This is a solid business in the making, lots of grafting gone into it, and street level feedback/sales.
All has been good.

Please let me know a bit about your sales background if you get in touch!
Im really looking for someone who can help take this across the UK... and then into the USA and elsewhere.

Look forward to hopefully hearing from some of you!

Tim
Starting Out
I've just sent you a PM...
Starting Out
Hint Hint: Use a website like Micro Workers or Outsource Army to post to sites such as Gumtree, Free ads, Friday-ads and UK Classifieds in different locations. You will pay $1 a post max and these sites get indexed in google so over time you will get natural traffic also.

You could also go down the social media route? Message me if you ever need help.